URM Network router
Using a router (URM), it is possible to quickly organize uninterrupted communication to the Internet at a remote site via several physical data transfer channels, as well as integrate with an existing intranet to organize VoIP telephony and access to internal corporate resources.
- The ability to organize uninterrupted access to the Internet via several physical channels (main + backup).
- The ability to integrate a remote office with the company's internal infrastructure (shared folders, mail, printers, etc.).
- The possibility of organizing a VoIP telephony company.
- The ability to organize multiple GSM 3G / 4G channels as primary / backup.
- The ability to organize additional wireless Wi-Fi networks.
- The ability to organize VPN tunnels and other necessary full-fledged local services.
- The ability to organize digital video surveillance and to record data (NVR).
- A friendly WEB interface for quick on-site configuration by non-system administration personnel.
- The ability to remotely configure both the router itself and the peripheral equipment connected to it by a qualified technician via the Internet.
- The ability to control additional peripherals through the serial port.